Continuing from the part one article. Here are the other 5 niche social networks you have never heard about.
- Comicspace: As the name suggests, this site provides a medium for comic creators and fans to interact via blogs and post original webcomics. Currently, there are 89,587 active members.
- CafeMom: This website provides an online meeting space to meet and talk to millions of other moms. They can talk to each other, provide each other advice regarding parenthood, and learn about childcare with videos and articles.
- Cyloop: This is a social music network that allows you to collect millions of songs and keep track of your favorite artists through blogs and latest news. Artists and labels can also use the website to market their music or to gain followers.
- Book-in-a-Week: This is an online network where writers can get together and help each other write. The site provides resources, motivating prompts, and special challenges.
- Athlinks: This network is for the avid sport athletes (triathlons, cycling, skating, swimming, and etc). With over 245,000 members, you can record your stats and compare them to others, find races in your area, and even browse a shop.
Have you used any of these networks before? Please share with us your experiences!